Saturday, December 13, 2014

PHOTO DIARY 12/13/14 : Basketball Game, Mini haul, Float Parade and Pizza!


It is my booboo's birthday and it has been a blast! We went mall hopping, ate pizza and did some mini shopping. Here is a glimpse of our simple celebration.


Since we are both Lakers fan, we couldn't miss a game especially against the defending champions, Spurs. So we watched the game first and it was worth it. Kobe Bryant was almost close to passing Michael Jordan in 3rd All Time scoring. Nick Young also stole the show with his 3pt game winner! The game was super exciting and I have seen an awesome play from both teams. Lakers won in OT, 112-110.




After that we went to SM Bacoor and headed next to SM Mall of Asia.


(my carriage! lol this is displayed at SM Bacoor, unfortunately people can't ride on it) 

It was really perfect because during that day there was a Christmas Float Parade and I super loved it! I have seen snowman, candy canes, stars and christmas trees dancing, Santa and Floats from Sanrio. Please bear with my photos here because there's a lot of people on the sidewalk and I just raised my phone and took photos (sorry I'm really short).


(I saw Santa!)


The show started with Hello Kitty on the float!

Who the hell is this mascot?


Dancing with the Stars! 


Back to Back Kerokeropi float





This mascot is really creepy tho.



The Philippines Float


My favorite! The Ginger breads!


Another creepy mascot! hahaha



The creepiest of them all! 




We ate at Greenwich and ordered all my favorites (I thought it was my birthday as well). Greenwich is my favorite restaurant since I was 5 and I was munching on a Hawaiian pizza since then. I am a fan of pastas but my most favorite above all would be a lasagna.



It felt like it was my birthday because he took me shopping and I have a mini haul to share.

I was first looking for shoes and I know exactly what I wanted even before we went to the store. I am recently looking for pointed pumps, and Parisian (brand inside the Department Store) has really cool and affordable pairs. The one I like is the "Bernice" pumps (P1,000) and my first choice was color nude.

 (the nude one, is my pick in the store)

There are a lot of people in the store so we have to wait for our sizes to be delivered and we waited for like 20 minutes. After that the manager said they don't have my size for that color (I'm size 38). Anyways, since I'm still cool, I chose another color which was black and added another order which is a flat sandals (P600). This time we waited for like 30 minutes and my mood is definitely not good anymore.


After the long wait, the manager came up to me and I quote "Ma'am wala pong size lahat ng orders nyo, thank you" and he turned his back away from me. He did not apologize for making me wait, he did not even give me options, probably another size that I might consider. The service was really bad. Well since I really liked the pair of flats and its size 37 can fit me, I remained calm but irritated (what?) and ordered for 37. My face was like of a dragon but my voice was cool, so i think that will do to scare him. He personally went to the stock room and after 20 more minutes he said it was the last shoe in display and he couldn't find the other pair of it. I was totally disappointed and upset and furious and mad. Roller coaster ride of emotions.




I was totally upset because I like the flat sandals, but I can't do anything anymore. Probably just check out other Parisian branches. I settled in another similar flats from Solemate, but it doesn't have any studs, for only P400. It was a good deal and I liked it as well (but not as much as I like the flat sandals).

(that is not my feet haha)







I also bought a black shoulder bag from Parisian (which my booboo said looks like a doctor's bag) and Elf Eyebrow kit which I'm definitely excited to try. I'll do a review on this product as well.




The black shoulder bag that I bought (P500)

(me sneaking a mirror seflie in the bags section)





The Elf Eyebrow Kit (P269)

Since it really took us some time shopping (duh waiting for those damned shoes) we went next to the Bay to chill and sit down. I wanted to have a few drinks at either My Pad or Gilligans but both of these bars are full and I'm really tired. So we just walked a little and took some photos and headed straight home.






 
( i love those pink lights)

It was a roller coaster kind of day and I hoped you like it. Let me know what you think and click on the social media icons on the left! =)

*Photos are all mine, except the Kobe Bryant and Nick Young photos*

No comments:

Post a Comment