Monday, December 8, 2014

The Online Shoe Shopping Dilemma






Apparently we happen to have a country visitor which is the super typhoon "Ruby", and that means being stuck at home. I wanted to go the mall badly (though I can’t) so I opted to use my phone and check out items I might possibly buy for Christmas. My eyes landed on different shoes and my heart is torn on which item I should get.

I think this is one of the most common problems of girls like me. Choosing which one to buy or which one to wear. Well here are my options:

  • Primadonna Platform Heels (P1999.95)
  • MSE Fashion Exchange Sandra Shoes (P1140.00)
  • Primadonna Strappy Pointed Heels (P1899.95)
  • Primadonna Wedge Sandals (P1499.95)





I am really a Primadonna addict. Most of my heels are from PD so my choices are mostly from them. I found the app Zalora really useful in my online shopping dilemma and they have COD (Cash on Delivery) which is awesome.

Know I have a day left to decide and order. Hmmm…

PHOTO FROM:
Primadonna Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/primadonnashoesofficial/timeline)
Mse Fashion Exhcange (mse.com)
Zalora (http://www.zalora.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment